Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Work has been pretty slow..

Well, work has been crap the past few days. The work at the clerk's office that is. It has been slow and tedious and crap!! I have only worked 3 days at the strip club in the past 7 days and it has been going okay.

The 2 strippers that started the other night (see previous post) have both been fired or quit. The girl with no rythm tried to give a customer a hand job in the lap dance room and was quickly fired. The shy girl quit after one night of working. Other strippers told me that she walked out of here in the hole her first night. See, we have mandatory stage fees that we have to pay the minute we walk in the door at night. Mine is $10.00. Then we have to tip $5.00 to the doorman, bouncer, DJ, and bartender. So I already know that I am out $30.00 when I decide to strip that night.

So my first hour or maybe even 2 is spent working for free pretty much! The other night I went for almost 45 minutes without getting tipped once. It baffles me how customers can sit there and watch me do full cardio for 10 minutes or so and then feel as though they do not need to tip me. That is when I do not even take anything off during my onstage set until someone tips. They get mad but why am I going to show you something for free?

We had a couple come into the strip club the other night that just brought the whole mood of the club down. The guy was all into it and having a great time but his girl sat there the entire time looking down and giving the strippers weird looks. She obviously was uncomfortable and did not want to be there. We love when couples come in and both people want to be there and have fun. However, no one wants to approach the guy that is with a girl who does not want to be there. It just made the strip club have a weird vibe until they left. Well, off to get some stuff done. :)

5 comments:

  1. bad vibes bring everyone down... sorry you're having a rough time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand those people, the ones who say "Come on, take it off, what are you here for?" and give you nothing. They are a scourge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I don't think I'd be giving weird looks, I think I'd just be bright red. Fiance is just dying to get me to go. Pittsburgh supposedly has excellent gentlemens clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam: what are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam: Strip clubs are seriously really fun when you look at them for what they are. I started going with my husband as a customer long before I worked there. I had no problem with him tipping or anything because I know that strippers look at it like a business and nothing else. I knew who my hubby was coming home with and it is all in fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search