Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Competition Tonight @ the Club

Not sure what to think about stripping tonight. We are supposed to have 2 new strippers start tonight and I am having mixed feelings. See, about half the girls who dance are cool and normal just like me. However, the other half fit the sterotype of strippers. Drug and alcohol addicted, daddy issue having, taking money for sex acts on the side, drama starting girls. If you get one of the bad apples than she usually takes the money out of my G-String if she does sex acts. Me, I do NOT do ANYTHING that could be remotely considered a sex act. That is not in my job description and if it was than I would not be working at my job. If you get one of the nice girls than it makes for a nice work enviroment just like anywhere else. Jealousy is so apparent in a lot of strip clubs. I once new a girl that was mad because another stripper stole her customer who was given her good tips. So she dripped eye drops in her drink in the dressing room and she got horrible cramps and the shits!!! Well, I will detail my night after work. :)

1 comment:

Custom Search