Friday, March 20, 2009

For those unsure or nervous about going to the strip club

I have gotten a couple emails/comments from those people who are scared and nervous about going to the strip club. While some of you seem interested about it, the unknown is scary. I have found a couple articles that are very helpful and that I think explain it well. This article gives details and tips for a first time patron and this article is a guide for first time women visitors. I think that would might make those of you that are nervous a little more informed and comfortable about the visit.

Also, if anyone of you have any questions about what happens in a strip club or if you unsure what to do in certian situations, please ask! I would be happy to clear up any confusion :)

2 comments:

  1. Also, most strippers recognize a "virgin" and are more than happy to take care of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search