Friday, March 13, 2009

New Poll and Batchelor Hate

So, I put up a new question so everyone please vote @ the poll over ===> please. :) The batchelor parties that came in where completely different. One came ready to spend $$$ and tip. They tipped well and paid the extra cash for the batchelor to get his spankings and 3 girl lap dance onstage. They also were very polite and were obviously just there to have a good time. The other was a pain in the ass. They came with like no money and were complaining that the other party was getting more attention than they were. They then threw a huge bitch fest because we did not take their batchelor onstage. Hello?!?! Do not come to a freakin strip club with $30 between 10 guys and expect to make an entire night out of it. It is NOT going to happen.

Do not get me wrong, I do not expect people to blow a lot of money everytime that they come to the strip club. However, I think that it is common courtesy to tip people for their service...whatever that service may be.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, amen, sistah! I had a brief stint as a waitress and it used to piss me off so much when people left crummy tips. I mean, sheesh. If a regular came in who I knew didn't tip well, then they waited longer. If you want something good, you have to pay for it... no matter what it may be ;-)

    I answered your poll, too. Much to Fiance's dismay and anxiousness to take me, I've never been to a strip club.

    In reply to your comment on my blog, I freakin LOVE the SIMS. Unfortunately, I need to upgrade my computer before I can get 3. That's okay though, because I still have a lot of work to do in 2 yet and hopefully, I can get SIMS 2 expansion packs used once they become obsolete. :-)

    Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was just me and my BIL when I went for my bachelor party... but he shelled out some extra cash for a couple of lapdances for me...

    cheap bastards suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the poll option for "I am/was a stripper"?

    And I know exactly what you mean...those people always drove me up the wall. People have no idea why they tip for service unless they've worked in a tip industry.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search