Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, the night is over and pretty tired. We had a batchelor party come in to to the strip club last night, which I do not really care for. They always seem as though their mission is to embarass the hell out of the groom and they act as though they should be top priority. I do not understand why you would want to spend your last night as a "free man" being spanked with your own belt onstage in front of the entire strip club.

We also had some ladies visit the club. It is always fun when ladies come to the strip club and realize that it is for fun and that is it. Some you that have never been to a strip club might be suprised that so many women actually do come and enjoy the strip club. And no, most are NOT lesbians. Well, off to sleep until tonight. I have not decided if I should work tonight or not....should I?

1 comment:

  1. Last time I was in a club was MY bachelor party... wasn't much of a bachelor party... it was actually just my future brother-in-law taking me to a club... Anyways the point of the story is my wife was PISSED... not that _I_ went... but that she had to stay at home with her mom and sister and make wedding favors... she wanted to come with.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search