Thursday, March 26, 2009

ugh!

Sorry for the delay in blog posts but I have been busy lately! :) I have been sick so I have not been working at all much lately. I am so running low on funds right now it is not even funny!! One of my friends at the club quit last week ( Ginger) because she got into trouble for smacking a customer that grabbed her crotch. Management said that she should have let the bouncer take care of it but sometimes you just want to stand up for yourself!! It just baffles me how guys think that entering a strip club means that the girls are there for all of their needs. We appreciate the fact that you like us and our bodies. However, just because we have them on display does not mean you can touch. Do you go touch the Mona Lisa at the museum when it is on display? No! So do not touch my display either!! LOL :) Not that I am saying my body is a work of art or anything but it is kind of the same principle. Well, enough ranting. I am supposed to go work tommorow night at the strip club so I will probably fill you after work. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well I can't agree or disagree with you on your body... but I guess I'd be willing to try to figure it out... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman's body absolutely is a work of art, better than any painting! I wish more people had the respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm uppity about being touched, so I'da probably decked him too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you joined my give away. i think it is interesting that you document your life via blog.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search