Monday, March 9, 2009

The strip club was great tonight!

Hello blog readers! My name is KayKay and I am your average girl next door who just happens to be a stripper. The strip club is a crazy place but I actually enjoy my work. I get to listen to men's twisted fantasies, their troubles from home, and their drunken escapades. So many people say that being a stripper in a strip club is gross and degrates women. I think many would rethink that if they new the amount of doctors, teachers, and even lawyers worked the poll off the clock from their 9 to 5 job. I started this blog because I want to discuss all things strip club with John's from all over the world. What do you like or dislike from strippers at the strip club? What was the best experience that you have ever had at the strip club? Comment and let me know.....until next time. Keep those dollar bills handy boys. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere ma'am...

    Don't be a stranger...

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search